Thursday, July 15, 2010

betwixt

i want to be your
breath of fresh air
evasively elusive
lavender in rain

the summer is slogging along, lead-footed. i finally have air conditioning and netflix, so...it's really not as bad as all that. i will be attending msm in the fall for the contemporary performance program...my brain is steadily waking to the fact that i will have to re-look at a lot of music history and theory that has fallen through the cracks over the last year (or so).

i'm dreaming of madeira and bordeaux in late summer; will i get to see the autumn leaves fall in my backyard for my birthday? skip about the lonesome beaches of the philippines in early winter? i am intrigued to see what jobs i can fit into my class schedule, and a critical question hangs in the balance: will i be able to keep my idyllic brooklyn apartment and comfortably commute to harlem 5 days a week? time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment